TOPLIGHT FLAT PLUS
On the basis of the world's flattest luggage carrier rear light "TOPLIGHT Flat plus" (dynamo-powered), a likewise very flat battery rear light with German test mark has been developed. With a depth of barely 40 mm, the two versions "TOPLIGHT Flat permanent" (with ON-OFF switch) and "TOPLIGHT Flat senso" (with triple switch and sensor technology for automatic switching on in the dark and when the bicycle is moving) do without a high lamp dome and are thus superior to conventional luggage carrier rear lights thanks to their flat surface.
Technically, this is made possible by a combination of a super-bright, small LED paired with sophisticated lighting technology. The beam angle of 220° prescribed in Germany is realised without a protruding lamp dome. Both rear lights shine with two mignon (AA) batteries for up to 50 hours.
Weight: approx. 75 grams (without batteries)
- Long burn time up to 50 hours (2 AA batteries)
- Extremely flat housing (approx. 117 x 50 x 40 mm)
- bolt spacing 50 and 80 mm variable (for luggage carrier mounting)
- integrated red reflector (with CAD optimised reflector)
- complies with StVZO, including "Z" test mark
- available with "senso" function (automatic on/off)
Busch & Müller is the leading brand for powerful light on bikes, MTBs and e-bikes. All headlights and rear lights - for power supply via dynamo or rechargeable battery - as well as most rear view mirrors are StVZO-approved..
|Brand||Busch & Müller|
|Light type||Rear light|
|Power supply||(Hub) dynamo|
|Scope of supply||1 Piece|
|Model||Toplight LED Flat plus|